EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.

Jak, czym i dlaczego?

Moderator: sylwiak

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.

Postprzez hily123 » piątek, 21 kwietnia 2017, 08:28

The Buffalo Sabres claimed forward Cory Conacher off waivers and the Boston Bruins claimed defenceman Corey Potter on Wednesday. Keanu Neal Womens Jersey . Conacher, 24, has scored four goals and 16 assists in 60 games with the Ottawa Senators this season. "I know theyre in a tough situation right now but it looks like Tim Murray is rebuilding the team so its gotta be good," said Conacher. "It will be a good opportunity for me." The Senators placed Conacher on waivers on Tuesday. He is in the final year of a two-year entry-level contract he signed with the Lightning prior to the 2012-13 season worth an average annual value of $871,250. Ottawa acquired Conacher along with a fourth-round draft pick from the Tampa Bay Lightning in exchange for goaltender Ben Bishop at the 2013 NHL trade deadline. In 107 games with the Lightning and Senators, Conacher has scored 15 goals and 34 assists. Potter, who was signed as an unrestricted free agent by the Oilers in 2001, has five assists and 21 penalty minutes. Among Canadian teams, Joe Corvo of the Ottawa Senators, Trevor Smith of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Derek Smith of the Calgary Flames all cleared waivers. Corvo was loaned to the Chicago Wolves of the AHL. Also, Florida Panthers forward Scott Gomez and goaltender Scott Clemmensen along with Jake Dowell of the Minnesota Wild also cleared. Julio Jones Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action. Julio Jones Falcons Jersey . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/tyson-jackson-falcons-jersey-c-44/ . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants running back David Wilson has not been cleared for contact work and probably wont be before training camp begins in late July. The third-year running back underwent a CT scan Wednesday on his neck, in which he suffered a herniated disk last October. Giants team physician Dr. Russell Warren told the teams website that Wilson has made significant progress. "But the reality is it has only been 4 1-2 months since the surgery," Warren said. "We anticipate that when David is re-evaluated at the start of training camp, he will be cleared at that point." New York opens training camp July 21, an early start because the Giants will play Buffalo in the Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 3. The Giants first-round draft choice in 2012, Wilson was hurt against the Eagles, was inactive for three games and then was placed on injured reserve. He underwent spinal fusion surgery on Jan. 116. Matt Ryan Falcons Jersey. "Everything I got this morning was good news -- there was nothing bad or negative," Wilson said. "Im very pleased and very blessed for my healing process to continue." Wilson has worked briefly at the Giants organized team activities. "When the defence is on the field, thats the only time Im not participating," he said. "I can do anything and everything thats asked of me at this point. Im removed when its defence vs. offence so as not to have an accident. Im catching passes, taking handoffs from the quarterbacks and getting reps with the offence without the defence. "Theres no need to have contact. We want to wait until its fused all the way ... we dont have full contact in OTAs, anyway. We dont have pads on. "As long as Im getting my mental reps, I think the coaches believe in my athletic ability to take over after that and Ill be just fine." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
hily123

Powrót do Malowanie Twarzy