the most recent NHL

Jak, czym i dlaczego?

Moderator: sylwiak

the most recent NHL

Postprzez hily123 » piątek, 21 kwietnia 2017, 08:29

P. Bill Lee Red Sox Jersey .A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs to get back on track. "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. Javier Baez Cubs Jersey . When the next inning rolled around Wednesday, though, Nationals manager Matt Williams sent Strasburg to the mound to face the top of the Dodgers order in what would become a 3-2 victory for Washington, the first time this season the No. Starlin Castro Cubs Jersey .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. http://www.chinafootballjerseyscheap.us/ .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Ireland winger Keith Earls will miss the entire Six Nations after scans confirmed his left knee injury was serious and he will be sidelined for up to eight weeks. Earls sustained medial ligament damage in the knee and limped off in the first half of Munsters 38-6 win over Edinburgh in the Heineken Cup on Sunday. He signed a two-year contract extension with Ireland only this week, and was due to join the team on Sunday. The injury was the latest blow for the 39-cap winger who hasnt played for Ireland since last years Six Nations. Another knee complaint, patella tendinitis, ruled him out of thhe autumn internationals. Carlos Zambrano Cubs Jersey. He regained fitness and form until bad luck struck again. Dave Kearney, Fergus McFadden, Luke Fitzgerald and Andrew Trimble will compete for the wing spots in the Six Nations home opener against Scotland on Feb. 1. Meanwhile, No. 8 and former captain Jamie Heaslip signed a new three-year contract extension with Ireland on Thursday. In turning down overtures from Toulon, Heaslip joined Earls, captain Paul OConnell, Sean OBrien and Rory Best in rejecting moves to France. Heaslip, a member of the British and Irish Lions last two tours, has 60 caps since 2006. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
hily123

Powrót do Malowanie Twarzy